We want to reinforce our team with : a sustainability real estate rock star!
Do you want to make the building sector more sustainable? Do you want to contribute to large scale building and masterplanning projects? Do you want to separate the bullshit from the truth?
- You aid architects, project developers and engineers in designing sustainable buildings;
- You are responsible for evaluating, advising and follow up of several sustainability certifications like BREEAM, WELL, DZMW, GRO, ...
- You help the team with performing energy, comfort and material studies (LCC, EPB, PHP, daylight simulations, thermal dynamic simulations, LCA, …);
- You contribute to the contents of large, multidisciplinary projects and you independently manage projects from A to Z. You are responsible for the organization and financial management of those projects;
- You want to make an impact in the building sector
- You have a master’s in engineering with specialisation building technics or architecture or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in the design of sustainable buildings
- You have assessed several BREEAM projects as BREEAM AP or as BREEAM Assessor
- You have knowledge of EPB, dynamic simulations or other mentioned fields
- You are prepared to grow your knowledge exponentially over a short period of time and are open to share your own experience and expertise with colleagues;
- You possess strong organizational skills, take ownership and can work autonomously.
- You have experience in drafting clear and well-structured reports;
- You aim to finish tasks within the set time limit
- You speak Dutch or French with a good knowledge of Dutch, and a good knowledge of English is appreciated.
- An interesting and varied job, working on the most prestigious and sustainable projects of Belgium (and abroad);
- Very flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
- Possibility to grow within the team;
- Training, intensive exchange of knowledge and experience ensure optimal deployment and growth of your skills and competences.
- Sustainable practices and transport: We are in the most trendy coworking office in Belgium: Fosbury and Sons right next to the North station.
- An opportunity to shape the business
- A salary that fits your expertise and mindset
For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or check the website: www.sureal.be